- 28,000 square foot fabrication shop with 63 acres of yard space located in Amelia, Louisiana
- Fabrication shop is equipped with a 10-ton and two 40-ton material handling cranes.
- Centrally located water front properties
- Process Piping and Structural Fabrication
- ASME Coded facility with an "R" and "U" Stamp
- New Platform Design and Build
- Platform Refurbishment and Fabrication
- Barge Setup, Cleaning, and Repair Services
- Structural Fabrication Piping, Platform Components and Subsea Components
- Rental Skid Beams, Load Spreaders and Pipe Stanchions
- Platform Hookup, Installation and Completion
- Purchase and Disposal of Scrap Platforms
- Jacking and Skidding
- ASME Code Repair
- Production Equipment Installation
- Land Construction
- Compression Installation
- Offshore Construction
- Test Seperator Skids
- Vessel Refurbishment
- Blasting and Painting
Largest Inventory of Used Offshore Platforms in the World.
At Allison we engineer, construct, and install new or refurbished production platforms of all sizes in deep or shallow water. Platform refurbishments include the retrofit and improvement of used platforms held in inventory at Allison facilities to “like new” condition.